Saturday, February 11, 2012

The One That Got Away

Yes. I'm back again. I really regret coming back so early. It's Friday and supposedly I'd be at home till Sunday but the stupid guilty mind of mine being so responsible for the event, so here I am! God Damn it! (Sorry for the swearing!)

Somehow I really love Katy's new Song 'The One that got Away'. It expresses the feeling of someone you cherish the most got away and you've just done the stupidest thing to that particular person.


Our government has finally done something right so far. The RM 200 voucher was a superb gift ever! I bought lots of novels though in the dilemma of choosing whether to buy books or album before but decided books worth more. SO here it goes, The newcomer to my collection! =)

I love the picture below so much! Taken by one of the staff in Universal Studio, which it's surprisingly professional. I start missing my holidays so badly now cos I'm all alone in my room, listening to Adele's and The One That Got Away deepens my sorrowfulness. Great!

Thanks for everything given. I miss you all so much. And I love you all. =) I miss the lovely bedroom, great mom and dad, little bros and everything there. And I miss the me during holidays. ='(

~The End~

0 comments: