Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Great MomentS

It's not another sleepless night again, feeling kinda complicated right now under the seemingly moonless night (Just imagine I'm looking at the sky). I hate knowing result though it is as expected, out in the air for a few weeks, unofficially. It's sucks wey! 1 more to go. Argh! Work harder, harder and harder.

Twice a week I went Singapore, honestly I tell you all, I'm broke. I love retro feel! The long crowded street bustled with people. Chinatown and Bugis street are always alive with people cos their things are cheap!

Oh Gosh DSLR! Another Retro pic and I have to admit once again that I'm addicted to Retro! Ha. How's the feeling of owning a powerful DSLR? I bet it's great, right!

Great time ends soon and I hate that. Enjoy the time you have so that you won't regret living. It's the way you live your life. Bear in mind that you live only ONCE.

I gained weight, speaking in a more literal way. I express my freedom and free-of-stress life by eating. That's my fault, by allowing myself to digest all the edible food. Gosh!

Universal Studio is a strongly recommended place to be for a one day trip. Though the price is kind of, well scary for us but I think It's worth the price. Pay it and have fun or day, who cares?

Forgot to tell that I renewed my Identity Card and the pic looks nice! Really, I love this semester break. SO much fun I have. Let's hope for a better semester break okay? Okie Dokie I'm sleepy well. Fine, Sleep then! =) And again, SMILE!

~The End~

0 comments: