Sunday, July 1, 2012

July the First

The leaking out of unofficial result gave me a preview on what my CGPA would be. I've totally screwed my result up. No more last minute, a warning to myself for not covering up the whole book the week, or just the day before the exam, NEVER! Nasty mood will be back as soon as the actual result out. NOoooo!

Old friend!
One worthy thing I've done so far is meeting up my old friends. Kind of comforting the familiarity. Sudden thought of going back to the past, where an A is easy-peasy. Funny cos I've never been driving to Mount Austin tho there's where teens here gather. Whatever. 

We had fish!
Eating. I tend to sleep and eat more, enjoying the now less-burden life. Mom's still the same old self, as if Kreacher the house elf in Harry Potter, nagging. But I'm fine with that cos not me she's nagging on. I now proceed to book 5 of Harry Potter, my favourite free time story!

SS?
Should be enjoying my holidays, but as a head of publicity, well. I really need my members' cooperation.  sometimes I feel so lonely without help. Good Luck. An abrupt end of my post cos I've nothing in particular to write here, since I have nowhere to go. It's July wey! Buck up people! I shall proceed to my book reading time! =)

~The End~

0 comments: