Friday, July 27, 2012

Secret Garden

Sophisticated, profound, complicated. That's how love is described. I'm not the expert of love, nor do I know lots about love. The heavy feeling has been bothering me for quite a few days.

I love this song, the characters inside and the ending, She Is the one.


Life isn't that perfect, it's dull. I'd love my life to have something impossible to happen. Irrevocable love, perhaps, after all, is impossible. Tho I know nothing about the korean song's lyrics, yet the impact of the song is undeniably emotional.

The She might not be there the whole life. Story always has an everlasting love life, the determination of the guy to get the girl. The whole thing of the-girl-too-poor-to-be-married is somehow ridiculous, but their love is respectable, unbeatably firmer.

Secret Garden is epic, somehow it made me so sad that I felt totally dispirited the whole day. Boredom has made me paid. Their honorable love. The main character is lengzai wey, Hyun bin. If I were like him, I guess I'd be an actor too. If and only if, then life would be better off. Sit, I kind of in love with him! Opps! =P


I guess love is so abstract. Need time to digest the whole thing and simply hate that feeling. Kind of sucks and I have to distract myself a bit. Cheers.

去爱吧,像不曾受过伤一样的爱着
跳舞吧,像没有人欣赏一样,
去爱吧,像不曾受过伤一样的爱着
唱歌吧,像没有人聆听一样
生活吧,像今天是末日一样的活着。

*My Lovely Sam soon*

~The End~

2 comments:

WengSee said...

I'm watching this drama too!! 哈哈,遇到了,就勇敢去爱吧!

Kai Jie said...

I like what my friend said. What if the one I met not worth loving? Hmm That's terrible to sacrifice love to one not worthy. =(