Sunday, October 21, 2012

Haircut!

"Your test will be postponed to the following week."

All my effort has been in vain spending my whole evening flipping notes and pages of books for the sake of the coming exam. At least revising is something worthwhile, so it's okay. Lots of friends going back this week and only a few of us been left behind. Have a hair cut, terribly short.

Nothing to worry if others dare to entrust responsibility to you, they believe you are capable, then you shall have faith on yourself as well. To my dear who has been under great stress. Don't put up an emo face and douse the spirit of yours. Stress would never cease, bear in mind that things will get better at the end. Do take a rest from the STRESS please for once. =)

I realize that long hair does look better. Short hair suits me more? I kind of reluctant to walk into the crowd, feeling the stares on me after the haircut. Psychologically effect? It amazed me to have myself sung for consecutively six hours non-stop. A fun outing with my ex programme dept, getting myself higher than the empire state? Opps... Finally!

I miss my long hair. I need a talk. I wanna go home. I hate it when the truth is so unacceptable. I miss my life back then. Things will really get better? Dream would never fail you, imagination would make your life better off, only reality is suck. Pluck up your courage and face it, I wonder how many can achieve that?
*Can't wait my DEAR Rocky xD (I guess u'll be reading this. Satisfied? haha)

~The End~

0 comments: