Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Day

Feeling of betrayal is so overpowering that I've been procrastinating things that are supposed to be done. I ain't gonna do anything anymore. No matter I well I play my role, things just won't get right. SO what for putting so much effort when there'll be no returns at all? Happy Halloween peeps!
Happy Halloween!
I could have done much better with proper concentration. The test of TAX was over. Law was kind of surprising me as I got the higest in class for the small quiz, exhilarated. I don't change much, really. I have been patient for so long and I am sick of being so nice.
Spiky hair Vs Costy Burger!
Best old friend! =)
A burger cost me RM 15? Oh so damn to pay, totally out of my expectation to have myself swallowed down the that RM15. Gone. Everything has changed albeit how hard you preserve it, things just won't get the way you want it to be. At least you have done your part trying, that's enough. Care less the outcome.
Okay. I have all my stuff accomplished, my responsibility fulfilled. Glad that today is a sunny day, Oh my dragonfly! When the hell did I become so artistic? It's time to explore my other capabilities! Well Time For A Breathrough perhaps? =) Promise myself to enjoy after another tormented week!

~The End~

0 comments: