Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nike Run

Attraction, Crush and Love are totally different from what I've known. Thanks to Sharmin for the time taken to get me clear on the usage of these TERMS. Physically attracted to someone does not mean that you are in love, same goes to having a crush, by the standard of love. There's so much complications. *Snowflake for the first time*

I never expect my life to be so busy, 7 subjects on hand are really a headache to me. Define BFF to me? A friend who understands you wholly right? Don't ever put any expectations on anyone, cuz they might not live up to what have you expected and that's when disappointment sets in. Who cares? I get disappointed a lot but I'm fine. Who am I to you? Nice food but I'm broke seriously!

10 km was seriously NOT hard. Seriously I was so worried that I couldn't make it to the end but mission accomplished! I was able to keep myself running, once again my stamina amazed me. Ran within one and the half hour and got myself a finisher Tee, which has been an achievement to me. 

I miss the old time when we have so much to talk about, the time when we have no stress and responsibilities. People change and I haven't been expecting the change that fast. Anyway good luck to you, that's what I could say.

~The End~

0 comments: