Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grow up

'Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain, they steal and keep you from love.' - Leo Buscaglia

I demand a change. It's December, another year is coming to an end. Behold the changes around you, for there might be some unforeseeable twists in life and everything goes awry just in a sec. Let the quest begins.  I demand nothing but peace, may God grant me courage for every challenge I encounter. Ignorant and stubborn will further exacerbate the whole situation. Let it be. 
Dragonfly =)
Lucky to be the winner of Sony earphone which costs RM 189. Thanks to Revive. We shall never let our anger get out of control, banging door, barking at others. Withhold your temper, breathe and be calm. Harsh words hurt. It pains the heart of whom you love. Time to behave like an adult now. 'Oh Darling don't you ever grow up.' 
KMP! =)
Sony Earphone!
6 more days to the date of Intervarsity Investment Challenge 2011. 4 more days to my cutie brother birthday. How I wish to be home right now. Yes I shouldn't have regretted on anything that I've decided prior. Just do it! Try my best to accomplish it then. 3.36 am in the morning. I have been sleeping for 9 hours from 4pm. Oh My God! Perhaps things will really be alright once I wake up again. Time to sleep, again? =)
Happy B'day Freezz!
Love it!
Stick to the old gang better. I miss the time when 3 of us randomly stopped a cab and went starbucks -ing. Rewind my life? Great time. =(

~The End~

0 comments: