Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

Frankly, I'm not a fan of those superhero thingies, what the world is gonna doom, superhero appears and saves it from some super nasty evil creatures. Nah, that's not my type of story, honestly. But, well, the Amazing Spiderman was yet, great. I'm not entirely anti-hero movie either. Seriously the pair definitely makes a lovely couple!

I've devoted an hour and the half to a call from my best friend, Weng See, feeling whole-heartedly overwhelming by the call. Friends, are those who can easily make conversation although they have not been seeing each other much.

I was so much a follower myself back in the school time and I've regretted. Being particular and faithful is not enough, cos u'd never be in the list, easily-forgotten. Life is much better off and I love the way it is. It doesn't matter to me anymore, the pain has subsided, even the wound has reduced to a forgotten scar. Peace! =)

I've no resolution over my long-term break, despite being at home, I've nowhere to go. Reading has always been my best spare time activity. I love reading, cos the love and friendships from the surreal world in the book are eternal and strong, irrevocable and irresistible.


Real life is suck and everything is awfully vulnerable, as if the fragile glass, once broken, it's irreversible. Every story ends perfectly, I'd like mine to end well too. That's why I love reading, it gives me hope that my life will somehow be better, in the future. Peace. =)


I think I have a crush on this two. Oh My, not that I'm bisexual. I just feel psychologically attracted. Does it count? ha Damn cool the guy Andrew Garfield. And the girl Emma Stone is pretty sweet! Great Job!

Anyway great Sunday with family! Long-winded post. I'm done here! Thanks for taking time reading this!


~The End~

0 comments: