Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Hunger Games

I love the courage of hers volunteering herself in the reaping, protecting her sister from the slaughter of the Hunger Games. Yes that's the book I'm currently on the craze for.

Each of the 12 districts has to send a young man and woman to represent its district for the hunger game. A punishment for the rebellion that has happened year ago, as a warning to the districts. The plot of the story is awesome! The power of family love is unbeatable. The scene of Rue dying even triggered the tears of mine.

Strongly recommended - The Hunger Games trilogy!

The very basic rule of survivor in friendship, NO cheating and be honest. A lie could dissipate the relationship. Care less about anything so that u won't be upset for everything. Fed up so easily. My anger was so overpowering. Perhaps doing nothing really has some impact on me. =(

Glad to have my friends out and chat non-stop for whole day. An advanced b'day celebration for Meng An. It's damned funny the process of getting MA a cake, kind and helpful ppl around and well finally she's surprised. Kwang Yek our plan did not fail. =)

Feel damn shitty when things get out of your control. I'll take good care of everything next time. It's my duty and responsibility to do that so don't blame me for doing my job. Things are more complicated than I've thought. Good Luck holidays and there'll be lots updates from me soon. I guess.

~The End~

0 comments: