Thursday, December 20, 2012

20.12.2012

Reading is terribly bored when it comes to figures and professional languages. A day without much doings other than generating theme for the night. Glad that i still have Jie Run as my assistance. FAR 3 assignment was done earlier than i've expected.


Ohh i love my sony earphone so much. Soothing musics fill my day. Chilly day with heavy pouring rain, i haven't been sleeping much lately, looking extremely tired. It's week 14 and i shall start revising now, some unexceptionable reasons procrastinates my plan. Be calm, i'll be home soon!


Happy 20122012! What a meaningful day to be. Kicked off my morning with a nice picture with my buddy. She is just a kid to me haha. Cramping my brain for the ideas of the night. Ohh this batch 4th year seems nasty enough aha (Ain't complaining for those who read this. Ahem.)

Okay, seriously i love Pitch Perfect so much. Anna Kendrick u r so cool wey especially her great vocal! Recommended comedy movie of the year! Gotta have a movie date with friends later at 4pm. The apocalypse is coming soon? Guess what, i don't care! Rest well tonight.

~The End~

0 comments: