Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I was home

Skipping 2 classes in a row for the sake of taking some rest. *Am i really that tired? Ahh why Business Research you so harsh on me! I understand nothing so far. 

Urgh. The taste of betraying yourself is disgusting. Once again, to end my mundane daily routines, i've taken up yet another responsibility. Why don't i just open my mouth and say no? Great fulfilling semester coming soon. lols. Great how am i gonna interview people? Head of department all over again.


Back home for a few days last weekend and i found happiness there. My mouth had been stuffed with food from the moment i was awake. The intention of making me grow weight failed. *Evil smirk. Mom i really have been eating lots lately! Insta all the nicey pic, i love taking pictures. Weee


America Cheese cake was kind of tasty. Happy Birthday to him! He is 8 but looks exactly like 5. Family genes of looking younger? Perhaps. hah Great weekends spent with family. Assignments never end. How I wish that i could be forever that young. Peace!


10 more days to be screwed. Hell yeah. Oh i was so chubby before? Glad! *Taken from Veevee's 2010 blog update. Oh how foolish i look that time. haha

~The End~

0 comments: