Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!

The prognosticated Apocalypse was a lame prediction from scientists after all, foretelling how the whole world will be shrouded by darkness. The sky did turn grey, undeniably, yet that's only for the heavy downpour. Guess the end of the world is still a myth to us. Anyhow, Merry Christmas peeps!



"Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!" again?! A wonderful wish to all of you. May all the luck be with you all. Blessed be. Trolling my face for the whole afternoon reading rules and laws of taxation, preparing myself for the coming finals. Come on, Christmas Eve and I was home?



Thank God, 4 pretty girls dragged me out of my book! It's been so long and we, or be more proper, i haven't been meeting them. Sorry, my fault aha. Oh we've been friends for so damn long, admit it girls, we have grown so old! I like the second picture the most. Oh my so cute we are haha!

Christmas is such a wonderful moment, let's enjoy our day to the max, without books to be entirely enjoyable! Care less of the consequences, i shall therefore end here and sleep. Night! =)

~The End~

0 comments: