Friday, December 28, 2012

Gimme a break

Few days more to my first paper and look what i am doing now. Hey, Gimme a break! I'm barely alive now with tons of stuff in mind. The sketchy understanding on the subjects has somehow aggravated the circumstances, messy thoughts, heavy feelings. 

Am seriously touched of the bread made by Betty, feeling warm nevertheless how stressed i was. The urge to sleep more and scroll down my FB page intensifies further oh my, i'll have myself under control soon, promise! I'm glad to have Chew Li and Mabel as my confidants, someone to confide in when i'm out of my comfort zone.


Hotel inspection during study week. I was kind of exhausted, enduring 2 hours journey and finally we have all the hotels inspected. Decision upon which hotel to opt for has been a pain in the ass. Guess this is just the beginning part of everything, yes, things will get so much better afterwards, i believe.


My brother and i are definitely of the same gene, look at how emo can he be. He is superr cute hehe. Anyhow let myself off one day, i shall have a proper sleep before i continue my revision. 

~The End~

0 comments: