Saturday, October 16, 2010

Adult content! ( For those who are above 18 )

English / 华语

This page is all in English. Please proceed to next page to get the Chinese Version.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Acknowledgment:

Thank you everyone for reading this post.
This post is specially for my dear friend.
She's celebrating her 18th B'day!

Content:

Since many overage, so this post is strictly forbidden for those who are under 18.
Please be kindly turn off this webpage when seeing this.
18 SX, 18 PG and 18 PL


PAGE 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Can't recognize?
Then you are underage~
Please be leaving now!
If not, there's consequences that you couldn't think of.


Can SEE?
It proves that you're above 18!
Congrats! You're officially legal to enter this webpage.

PAGE 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Seeing it?
Okay! You're 18!



Because!
You see yellow!!! ( COLD ~~~ )
ASSUME IT'S YELLOW CAUSE I DUNNO WHY THE HELL THE COLOR CAN'T SHOW HERE! ARGH!!!

PAGE 3

Okay la! This is the thing I wanna say here,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ya! To my dear Friend!
This is specially for you! And for Yan Also.
Since I gave her nothing!
Hahaha..
Today sure you cried a lot!
I so desperate wanna leave here and go Kampar to celebrate with you!
Argh! But I can't! I couldn't!
What the?
But since It's your B'day!
And I wanna release my tension.
SO I'm doing this post to you!
Don't cry again ya! Haha!!!
Happy Birthday!!!


( Anyone? Tissue paper please! Ha )




Okie! It's time! Oh ya! O much I talk but never tell you all who I'm wishing this to. Ha






SURE ENOUGH!

It's the one,
Who 16th Oct celebrate her B'day,
A girl ( Or WOman? Ha )


VEEVEE
KUEH VI VIEN
Today MAIN Character! WA SEH!

Look like It's the only photo we took nia.
But NEVER mind geh!
Happy Birthday!
( Red nice! Haha Luck it means! )
Know why I'm writing this?!
YOU ARE 18! LEGAL! Ha

For Chinese Version,
Please proceed to next page.

PAGE 4

Sorry due to time management,
The Chinese version has been officially deleted.

1 comments:

VeeVee Boo said...

Thanks buddy!! hahaha
i stop crying dy lor..thanks so much eh.I still got your email version..heehee.
I'm STILL A GIRL! don't call me woman lol. and i'm mature not OLD. get that straight since u called me old today. hahaha
Thanks so much for the wishes..i appreciate it alot! On my bday i wish u good luck on finals. hope it will help u^^ haha
THANK YOU!