Friday, October 15, 2010

Mixed feelings

Overwhelming!
Speaking to my little naughty brother and my dearest mom,
feeling weirdly familiar and comfortable,
I miss my home!

"Shouldn't spend all your time on books"
"Should be seeing the greenery view after revising"
Although it's just a few advices, but I feel real sweet and happy.

Relief!
My Muet Speaking test over a few days ago,
which I feel not really good at all.

Done my revision (Accounting)! Hooray!
Not entirely but almost! Better than nothing right? Ha

Frustrations? Ha.
I've been feeling out for these few days,
Trust? I started to be a non-believer,
Believe in no one other than my family,
This is the moral value of every story.
Facing you, but hardly can I speak to you.
Maybe I'm wrong about what's happening to you,
But It's all over, I really don't want any disturbances.
Disappointment wrote all over my face.
Friend? UNbelievable (Certain la. Ha Not you for sure Yan! Ha)
Ha. Nothing. just too stress here so I wrote some stupid stuff.

Excited!
It's real soothing speaking to my mom,
I feel like wanna rush back to JB,
To live the life I once before lived.

Nervous!
Finals! Argh!
2 more days to go before my finals begins!
Ishh!!! This maybe the last blog before my finals.
SO see you all after my finals!
And wish me all the best! 4 Flat!!

VERY IMPORTANT HERE!!!
To my dearest friend Veevee~~~

Happy Birthday!!!
Wish you all the best!!!

0 comments: