Sunday, October 10, 2010

Speaking

I'm writing this blog in order to help me relaxing my mind,
As tomorrow is my turn to speak ( MUET speaking test )

I'm seriously worrying about the test tomorrow.
Points couldn't pour out like normally do,
Speaking stuck here and there, ( Can't speak fluently )
Finding myself stop in the halfway,
and etc.

Dying to make myself calm,
So I opted to not staying still,
Writing blog is the best way to ease my tension I think + listening to songs.
I really really hope tomorrow I can speak smoothly without any troubles.

Please, Nervousness, I'm begging you to walk away just for tomorrow.
Concentration zero now.
I wanna study for my finals but couldn't.
Maybe out of nervousness?
I dunno.
It seems like the only stuff that makes me preoccupied.

Be confident! Keep my mind clear, for EVERYTHING!
I want to do my best!!! Argh!!!

2 comments:

ramlah melaram said...

hey,good luck!
my speaking test will be on next thursday. huuu

WengSee said...

加油。。一切顺利。。