Sunday, October 3, 2010

VolunteerS!

2 days of continuous cycling has worn me out!
But It's indeed fun and interesting job to reject! Ha

First day came, Friday!
5 of us were selected to bring all the other matrik students to the registration part,
Cycling was what we mostly did during the time.
Our job started at 9am.
I was first assigned to be with She Mei and Wani in the Bilik Felo
To welcome those comers and bring them to their allocated rooms.
But unfortunately, only 2 matrik came in the morning part.
Later I and She Mei were both sitting beside the guard house,
waiting for the arrival of the invited guests,
BUT Damn IT! They were all being late!
At last all managed to arrive before 7pm.
Me did something stupid! Never notice the Teknikal Kulim was already there,
And waited for one more
hour back there at the guard house!

Saturday. 3 Oct
Why the hell again we have to go Kuliah! I was tiring like hell you know.
But It's okay! Ha
3pm we all have to gather at Foyer A to be briefed again.
So we began after dividing the area we'll be guarding on.
( At 6pm la )
Ha.
We went from station to station and took real lots of pics!
I and my daughter^^
I and my roommate

4 of us again!

From station to station!

SO we started our duty.
I and She Mei were together near the cafe there,
There's no car there, let alone showing them road.
So we tried to study but UNSUCCESSFULLY.
It's hard seh, a lot of mosquitoes!!!

The arrival of Raja Perlis jolted us fully awake,
( Not sleepy actually but boring to hell )
Ha. It's nice we can have a glimpse of Raja Perlis ( Not really see la )
And we have to rush back to our original position!

What infuriating me the most was that I and She Mei can't take a ride on The Train! Argh!!!
All my friends have the chance to sit on the moving train!
We MANAGED to rush to the train but IT'S STOPPED! LoL
So we just can take a few pics of it!

Night had fallen unexpectedly,
Cycling gangly with my Kakom marching gang!! Ha
The ululating and howling of wind ( My daughter vocab! Ha. )
It's refreshing!
ANd at last before the ceremony ended,
we all took few more pics!
I love this job!
I love the people,
I love you all!
Cute looks!?

Stress?!
Insane looks?! Ha

0 comments: