Monday, October 11, 2010

Night

Night,
How beautiful could it be?
How evil could it be?

Looking up at the night,
It's that usual but quieter a lot,
It's that normal but calmer a lot,
There's a moment I wanted to let go, but couldn't.
Friend? Funny huh? Truly What's it?

I love being alone, sitting on the balcony.
Pondering about the reality.

Friend? Ha.
There's many,
But would one slow down when something happens?
Would one be lending a hand to you when you suffer?
Would one share your secrets and without failing to keep it?
Would one staying loyal to you when no one believes you?

Wind blushed my face lightly,
feeling quite calm mentally but there's chaos someway down inside my heart.
Humans are unpredictable, emotional, cruel, callous by the way they wanted to be.

Talking to Yan just now,
Really happy and relief I still have someone to to talk to,
I think It's friendship, eternally and irrevocably marked us as friends.
We crapped a lot, We laughed a lot, We talked a lot,
It's soothing.
Will there still be one to talk to after years?

Memories,
There's no way I can go back.
Recalling, Remembering.
It's so wonderful sitting alone, thinking about the impossibilities,
Being honest to myself,
there's so much to talk, but silence seems like the best antidote,
I love silence.

Already Gone,
I'm already gone, I'm already gone,
There's no moving on,
So I'm already gone.

There's a time I wanted just to be a kid forever,
To shrug off the heavy burden,
To be that happy, that cheerful,
That truthful.
To be taken care of, to be loved.

0 comments: