Friday, October 22, 2010

Exam week

Day upon day of deprived sleep tired me out.
After one week of examination,
I'm gonna have a restful day! Whole afternoon! (Except doing laundry. Spoiler! Ha)
SO, Let's me fill you guys in what I've been up to this few days.

English

The first day began with English be the lead.
Essay writing though, I did nothing in particular to revise English Paper.
The extended writing- Education is not all about getting straight A's but curricular activities.
Sth like that I remember, My time management real suck!
And I don't like Argumentative writing! It's suck the whole way down but I managed to finish it.
Really. I dunno what I wrote, a bit out I think,
Hope the whole thing wouldn't mark down my whole English result! Haiz

Accounts

The day I dreaded of.
Yup! I scared every sub I took. Ha. But what to do?
SO happy that I got my ans balance! Ha. What a wonderful day!

Maths

Doomed? Nope I think.
It looked damn simple but I did it like hell.
Couldn't even finish my paper! 9 marks gone.
* Already gone, my 9 marks are gone* LoL

English Paper 1

LoL! Fantastic! The vocabulary used! It's damn damn nice!
Really love the story but what the hell only one story? The others are all lame factual type!
I dunno. Quite worried! Hope I got all A! English INCLUDED Pls!

Business

LoL. No time to finish and this is the sub that made me so desperate.
I'm not having enough sleep due to this sub!
Tiring the hell outta me and I was half sleeping half doing it! LOL
Luckily was able to finish! I wanna scream out loud till my lungs burst! So happy ya know!

Next Tues last paper! Ha
And here's some weird phenomena,
Too stress perhaps? Or It's too happy?
Couldn't even cover their excitement?
Students here all burned their book after each exam.
I mean It's seriously polluted the air! ( Not that I'm a environmental-crazy-lover, but I do love Her! )
The air pervaded with smoky smell. LoL Kinda suffocating.


AND LAST! I WISH ALL MY FRIEND GET 4 FLAT! ME INCLUDED FOR SURE! XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck dude !! hope to see u soon !! miss you !!