Monday, November 1, 2010

Tiara Beach Resort

One should treasure anything they have, time in particular. Finals have finally ended with papers and books were all burned down due to their eagerness to destroy it, perhaps the hatred they have towards those subs? I dunno. I was in no hurry to pack my stuff. All were dancing and jumping out of happiness as they'd be on their way home soon.

But I was packing formals and shoes into my luggage, going to a camp organised by KMM's PRD. Dunno why I was selected but going anywhere, mainly because of my lovely brother! Ha. Gathering in front of the library while trying to calm my adrenaline down. 3pm. Feeling light-headed heading to P. Dickson! Gonna have FUN soon! Wow!

So here we go. Spending a night first in KMPk. The college is humongous? Immense? Huge? It's relatively larger in size compared to ours, even the toilet!

8am. We all headed to the south, hoping earnestly that our trip could be ended as soon as possible as we're all sick of sitting on the bus. We finally arrived at the beach side. Due to our early arrival, we're given time to stop by the well-known beach side.

Ppl were all enjoying the coolness of the water. Refreshing maybe? But we only have time to snap a few pics. A surge of adrenaline rushed in again, urging me to embrace the sea. Gaining back my composure as IF I really would jump into it, we all walked away from the beach and into the gallery of souvenirs-buying-stalls.

Leaving the beach side with one last glimpse and going to Tiara Beach Resort for registration of the camp.

TIARA BEACH RESORT. The name of it glamorously attracted me. It's beautiful in a way that I won't be thinking having a camp here. The first day went through without much fun. Only we were delegated into different groups and have to spend 2 nights with different matrik students! The room was really out of my expectation! Ha. Only by my definition I think. I slept with a Pahang guy in a Queen size bed. I was fine with that because he's being all nice and polite, treating me with perfect courtesy. Hope I was nice to him too.

2nd day of the camp set off with aerobics. SO after that we all have to be in our respective groups, going to have what LDK sessions. Seriously the LDK was bored the hell outta ma. I was being silent and quiet, kind of like almost drifting to sleep and all my group-mates were asking me to talk, even teacher! Same goes to my dear bro, Pei Ee. Maybe due to tiredness? ha.

Having my lunch with Hema, my sis and my bro was great, although the food looked normal to me, but it's great spending my lunch time talking to my sis and bro. Ha.
Get prepared! We're going down the SEA! Literally I mean, just swimming pool la. LoL. Playing a few games in the water and I was exhausted! Man! I need rest seriously! ha. The night was excruciating tiring after having fun cause we've to play an indoor game which I dunno what the hell was going on at all. Oh! Really til now I still have no sense about what we're playing that day. Ha

We get to know a lot of friends! LoL. We're just like long-lost friends, taking photos like lunatics wandering around the resort. Ha. I wouldn't regret coming here but was relief and happy to come here after all. It's a great chance to meet friends from different areas, Malacca the most!
The last day we all forced to wear formal clothes. I mean it's because of the closing ceremony. Hours to go before going back my home! After the ceremony, we all took a few more photos before leaving.

Sth is wrong with me? I really love this camp and would be happy to stay for more. We'd treasure every experience we have so we never regret. I miss the day we all going crazy in this camp. I miss the water. I miss the monotonous and boring speech given although it's torturing me to have even 1 session of it! But I miss the fun we have.

Specially thanks to my dear friends especially my sis and bro. I miss the day we 3 together, chatting non-stop and almost anything. It's MEMORIES. And I'm gonna put it in my mind, keep it forever and ever. Irrevocableness. Why I suddenly so sentimental? Nice to meet you all ya! Happy holidays!

0 comments: