Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free time

Due to some reasons ( Most of the teacher went to take a test, I dunno what's the test la )
I'm totally free now!
LoL. But thinking about the homework,
It's really spoiling my happy free time! ( Have to finish Accounts PAST YEAR EXAM ).

Rather than doing it, I decided to write something here. ( Take a break, Have a kit kat! Ha )
Day after day, Now only left 10++ days before my finals.
Damn it! I still have a lot to read, to study!
I'm a bit worried about the whole exam-is-approaching news but I do nothing in particular!

My friend sick jor for 2 days,
Which he looked terribly unwell,
Pale, Cold, Moodiness...
He's seriously being conquered by the sickness.
I advised him to go see doctor but he refused geh,
I dunno why he so stubborn,
Ha. But he's getting well by now.
Not fully recover but partially.
I hope he can fully recover.
( Exam will be coming soon! )

Argh! Accounts!
LoL And I wanna do some revision.
I think I'll less online.
Must gain control over it.
Don't let ONLINE kill me!
No more procrastination, No more laziness, No more EXCUSES for anything beneficial!

1 comments:

KS said...

Haha good luck k :D
Enjoy ur life :D