Thursday, June 9, 2011

Breaking Dawn

"Tik Tok, Tik Tok... Rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg........"
Grr! The ticking clock again! I'd have slept for the whole day IF I'm not awakened by the faithful little ticking clock every morning. I very much wish to land an explosive atomic bomb on the clock to blast it off. Yet, thanks to its loyalty and punctuality. =(

"Yearning for sleep at night, longing to sleep more in the morning" What a weirdo indeed?! I LOVE MY LAST BLOG ENTRY =) - The ethereal Blue

Pouting. Scrunching up our faces to the camera. No more cheeses cos It's a bit lame for me. =) My little bro was holding his favorite Kung FU Panda character, which I dunno the name of it but I bet it's a tigress! ( Hell! It's that obvious pls )

The wardrobe to the lane that beyond your imagination, the lion speaks the wisdom that no man could speak, and the miniature rat holds a sword, brandishing it with perfect accuracy and bravery. I'd love my life more IF I were given a chance to live an adventurous life like Narnians.

"Shhh... Quiet down!" I've quieted down my life for how long I couldn't count. The undulating waves ceased long ago, the rain that has once spattered down the rooftop was long gone, leaving only the icy coldness behind. Short life and eager to experience more. Friends. I dunno why I sound so negative today but there must be a reason for me to behave like this. N I knew it all along, just dare not to face it. =(

Thanks to those faithful blog reader, I very much appreciate u all thought I know only a few but it's enough. =)

The ethereal blue sky isn't blue anymore in my mind, tinted by a little of the black and white. Will myself to believe but actually Yes that's the truth that I don't wanna hear. Annoying I guess me. I won't bother u all anymore, be myself and live my life. Sometimes I just need a friend to speak to, just a simple wish.

I'm waiting, waiting for the dawn to break, the breaking dawn. A new beginning...

~The End~

0 comments: