Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inner Peace

"Inner Peace" I found this deeply impressing. The overwhelming Endorphin experience or the calming tranquilizer? I prefer the latter. I must keep a mental note to at least swallow down a few pills to calm myself down. I felt upset the last week, mere trivial thing could actually pull my mood down for a whole day.

The shopping spree is lurking behind my mind, tingling every sense of mine to buy books. BOOKS! Is it offensive to but at least ONE book a week? Definitely a Nope for me! =) The list goes on. Eat! Love! Pray! would definitely be in my MUST-BUY list though I know It's all about romance. But why not? Currently reading the Vampire Academy or VA in short again. But those BOOKS r quite costy. In fact, It's heartbreaking spending lots to buy but It's worth buying! Couldn't agree more =)

Aside from the fact that I buy a lot, my life revolves around the same dull routine - Wake up, work, online, sleep. Such a robotic life. I fail to do what I've promised myself to do due to the sheer laziness, excuse upon excuse against the promise I've made. I guess the whole working thing has worn me out. Again, another excuse. How much would u pay for a plate of rice with only vege n EGG? RM2.70 I paid! Hmm N I'm getting a bit frustrated n temperamental this few weeks, dissipate a little only after reading a book or two. Sometimes I feel good to be alone, struggling to keep my face smiling is tiring. I need sth to enlighten me up!

Paying less and less attention to what I'm supposed to do. Tio Kai Jie! U shouldn't be so discouraging! Any remedies to cure me from being despair? I'm so desperate sometimes to see ppl manipulating words and sentences in a profoundly good way but I'm not. Jealousy will come set in. =( I want to be good! The past few weeks over in a blur. Disconcerting ever since, bewildered even, why I just couldn't stick to the plan? Few more tormented thoughts and I'll let insanity conquer me, better admit defeated than to die unworthily!

"St. John Smart!" I miss my uniform and my marching team before, the nostalgic feeling comes flowing back unwittingly. SMILE =)

~The End~

1 comments:

carace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.