Thursday, June 30, 2011

Leavin'


"The ambient sunlight paints the sky orange, harnessing every strength of it for the last burst of orange hue before it drops beneath the horizon. Night sets in."

Tuesday morning I woke up with the excruciating headache in the early morning around 6am, swaying a little, I staggered all the way to toilet. The usual perkiness was gone. I rejected to take Panodol no matter how my mom persuaded me n I now realize how stupid I'm for not taking my mom's advice! 'Seriously, It's just a headache?' I thought. I wasn't so good after all, considering me in such indisposed condition with those stupid filings, I finally gave up eating for the sake of not vomiting, n I barely had appetite to eat after all. My dear colleague gave me 2 pills of panadols n I swallowed it down without hesitation. Really, I did feel better! =)

The icy cold rain came pouring down heavily in the morning, as If insinuating my leaving would be official. Quickened my steps towards the big building that loomed in front of me as always, unfathomable feeling crept inside me. Working for the very last day. I appreciate my boss so much for taking great care of me beside teaching me a great deal of things that might be useful in the future, and the one and only male colleague that treated me as his brother. ZI HERN, actually this job isn't that bored for me after all. Reluctantly handed out my bleached punch card n left, I glanced back to the building of 'URC Snack Foods', I felt a surge of sadness within me. Perhaps Life is really about leaving n dying.

Summoning all my strength to keep myself in good mood, soon I was on the way back. The next journey will begin soon, setting down the heavy feeling of mine. Ironically, truth be told, I'm indeed a weirdo. I'm 19 by the way, maybe It's one of the teenage-to-adult syndrome that I've yet to discover? Whatever It is, getting myself lost in the sea of moodiness isn't a good think so I guess I'd sometimes walk out from the darkness, heading for the light. I wasn't in the mood to write, so to whoever reading this, don't blame me for any mistakes u find or whatsoever.

I always find that dawn is impressive, dusk is pretty. Yet It's ephemeral. Night is eerily silent and long but It can be as stunning as both Dusk and Dawn. Sleep is a good idea but does sleep ever help in those depressing moments? I wonder. SMILE =)

~The End~

0 comments: