Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reminiscence Rhapsody

Predictable life isn't that fun after all, dull-cum-monotonous. Shake off the usual Emo-ness for just today cos It's an important date to be. 4th June.

Shrugging off the avalanche of emotions that comes rolling down at me. Glad that 2 of my friends turned and turning 19 this few days. Couldn't quite believe myself, for I've been living through 19 years' ordeals (Exaggerate maybe?!).

It's been 2 years leaving the uniform-wearing days' life, the history-memorizing n birthday celebrating days before. I miss my secondary school life. We celebrated one's birthday together, like a happy family, sending gift to each other, wishes n blah blah blah... Now. ?

Here comes my birthday wishes to my two of my lovely friends.

Weng See,

Hmm, U're finally 19! Believe it anot? Remembering back the old days. The classes time, we chatting whenever possible. Mrs Trumay was so angry cos me being that talkative. LOL. I'm introvert actually! It's nice to be ur friend Weng See.

I do miss you a lot, how r u? Everything's going on well there? Did the turbulences still there? Stressed life? Cool friends? Complicated adult stuff? Syllabus to be catching up? Lagging behind? Anyone dare themselves to bully u just tell me! Ha

U r indeed a good friend of mine, not the merely acquaintance I made for just temporary. Nice talking to u. Ha. Hmm anyway, just good luck to ur new life, A lawyer to be n I'm so proud of u! I can make it! Believe urself! xD SMILE =) No stress! Hehe

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u! xD

P.S Today's Agung B'day also! Wakaka How proud is that?! LOL

Jau Huei,

Happy Birthday again to u. 19 years old! SO happy to see u guys still going to school, like the life before. Hmm kinda miss the old life I used to have. Though I can be graduated earlier, but It's still worth live ur life, being a Form 6 students n having fun, eating, chatting, arguing, anything. It must be fun. Hais

Anyway. It's nice to be ur friend n I'm glad I met u! =) 2nd June lucky boy!

Why always would the reminiscence evoke such strong emotion, I dunno? N I don't care.! It's a good thing at least! SMILE. LOL Is it my title correct? Who cares! Ha

~The End~

2 comments:

WengSee said...

Hey...it's touching...T___T..19 yrs old...my last teenage yr..nid to live life to the fullest...Uni life is rly tough for us as an international student..stress..haizz..Lol..ya..i still remember that,when we were studying f5..I rly miss those times..Haizz..anyway, thx ya..my super best friend..I miss u a lot...take care ya...all the best n good luck for ur coming uni life as well...appreciate the friendship between us...

Kai Jie said...

Yup! I really did miss u alot! That's why I wrote this for u! Too much to say in FB so I just simply put in my blog. It's been so long we befriended, miss u so much and there's a lot to say but hard to describe .. Haha Wish u all the best ya !!! xD