Saturday, June 11, 2011

X-Men Prequel

The trace of humanity is slowly ebbing away. Humanity VERSUS Science. Mutation n Evolution. How greatly important is the role of science in our life? Nuclear reaction, DNA, mutation. Oh my! Science is so interesting, not that dull n monotonous after all =)


The sun wasn't that bright today. The rain has come spattering down a little in the noon. Instead of staying at home, I went out with my friends to catch a movie. X-Men The First Class... I wasn't a big fan of Science n Techno YET...

It's all about the X-Men, the origins. I dunno why I was on the brink of tears at the very end of the movie, perhaps I felt sad over the humanity? Helping others not necessarily people will appreciate, It's a sad fact that those who r helped turn against u.

James McAvoy

This is the guy that teaming up few Mutants to be known as 'X-Men', the telepathic leader n the founder. The professor that we all knw. Greatly inspired by him, I started to love Sciences. actually he's quite good looking guy. Gonna love this guy xD

Lucas Till

This is Lucas Till, I guess many recognize him as well as me, he's the Miley Cyrus boy, I mean was in the movie of Hannah Montana, n he's leading another important role in this movie of X-Men (quite so). N well, my friends r super duper crazy seeing him appearing on the Screen! Kai Xin a typical western-culture lover (Hmm I guess the people there more xD). N well Evelyn sitting beside Terence was typically shouting "Oh' He's cute n good-looking" for 3 times during the movie time. Hmm, couldn't agree more.

10 out of 1o for this movie. Waiting for the coming Transformer n Harry Potter. Though Transformer Megan Fox is gone, but still I'll be watching! =) The attraction of Movies is undeniably irresistible!

I've changed a lot, my friend told me that I became quieter a lot. Perhaps I really did change. The evolution, of mine. Gonna brush up on my English during this few mths! Grr! I see nth other than determination from the reflection of the mirror! I can make IT! =)

0 comments: