Sunday, November 7, 2010

Semester break.

Disorientated and disconcerted. Life would be a little more beyond reproach IF we stay optimistic the way we are now. Ignoring the heavy burden with a smirk, embracing the life of eternal freedom. Life would be much better without work and studies.

Haunted by the thought of going back to the life there, many start packing up themselves for another journey of life. SO to my dear matrik friends who are going back tomorrow, enjoy the last night u'll have with ur family or whoever u wanna be with for the last moment. And set off for another semester from today.



Happy Deepavali to all, having to celebrate Deepavali with friends was fantastic! Exuberantly taking pics and eating home-made delicacies by Trishan's mom, rather delighted. Spending hours in her house, chatting about the life we have recently.


Hmm. My holiday is coming to the end soon. 2 days left to be back again to KMP. I love my friends here, everything here. Sunday afternoon with Battlefield playing on. Sounds good for Sunday.

230 pics when hanging out with Stella they all, We all so crazy taking photo that we totally oblivious to the number of photos taken, enjoying the moment we have, seemingly we'd have to meet after ending our 2nd semester.

Taking photo with 2 of my ex-workers during our gathering in McD, I really did miss u guys, so much! There's so much to remember, the laughter we have once before in every class, the noise we made that obviously can devastate the whole school, the craps and jokes we made that sound stupid and funny.

Feverish enthusiasm. Meeting my primary school friends. Feeling awkward but turning out to be chit-chatting out loud. It's so familiar, everything, everyone. With a mild push and everything just feel normal again.


The first day began with steamboat and the celebration of Yuru's Birthday. Total 23 ppl in here. I met Si Jing, who I've missed meeting her for until now! Ha. So long I never sit down and enjoy the steamboat.


And yes! Life is infuriating in its own way but life can be real fun after all. Fun because of having a bunch of supportive friends behind u, Ur lovely parents and brothers. Family. I started to realize the importance of it. Reading 'The Forbidden Game' indeed made me on the edge of tears. The long and everlasting friendship is what I longing for. Bye all and meet u guys next semester break!

1 comments:

WengSee said...

Wow...ur holiday..is really fantastic...wish u all the best in semester 2...^^