Friday, November 26, 2010

Real Old HAG!

Cursing, cursing and cursing! I dunno how many F-word I've said today! LOL It's really UNLUCKY and I'll be really glad to 'THANK' the teacher for pointing me out to cut my hair!!! Hell!
^@%#%@&#^*#@!*@& ARGH!!!

Shitty old hag! I've been planning to cut it this week. Just 2 more days and I'll be out to cut it! But STUPID la really! I'm really MAD! The anger unsubsidable! Sleep? It wouldn't do any good to me! Trying to calm myself down, calling Yan to calm down but it turned out that she's busy so I called Veevee up! U 2 are the only ppl I'd find to talk to.

Deciding which course to take was suffering enough, yet this stupid event made me ever more furious! What the hell! I'm 18 you know! Still playing the kind of Barber game> Shitty! Pls la! I'm legally an adult in official term! LoL

Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm Calm

Anyway I think I'd be going to sleep now for tomorrow still have classes to go! Must be laughing the hell outta my friends when they see me! SOB ~~~

0 comments: