Monday, November 8, 2010

Ugly!

Development. I still hardly believe that Malaysia will take a step forward after seeing that incident. Strongly and deeply embedded in my mind. Oh My! Wouldn't believe IF I didn't see IT!

Gripping strongly to that stupid belief on how well the world will soon be turning into, now I'll rather believe what I see. Greatly devastated, with disappointment that couldn't be told ( Exaggerated only. Actually I already disappointed ) how impossible it sounded before but yet I now see the truth! LOL

Walking into 7-11 with my youngest brother. I saw no one at the front there but I still walked inside. A woman came out from the storeroom and I veered around to the storeroom side to buy something for my brother. And what I saw was shocking me! Inconvenient to describe here. WHO interested please find me on Facebook or MSN!

Hopefully Malaysia still can take a leap into a developed country for the coming 2020. I can see the impossibility growing higher and higher.

Dusk is always that beautiful. People are always that ugly. Being delusional wouldn't make the life more perfect the way you want. It's always, in the end- Just an illusion. Realize that imperfection lurks everywhere. This is reality!

0 comments: