Monday, November 22, 2010

Gallantry

Weariness has torn me apart, leaving me no strength to be mentally and physically fitted in this bustled lifestyle. Sigh!

Hate to be dual personality but have to be. The lust for more holidays, craving for rest! What ppl call when getting not enough sleep? 5 days aren't enough for sure!

I feel strong satisfaction on the film 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow'. I found myself crying after seeing Dobby's death. His last word, was deeply touched. And this makes me simply wanna grab the book and read for whole day! Meeting Jia Wei XD.

SO here come the Penang trip again! Me and Wei Shen should definitely be proud of our bravery! We gallantly went to Kedah and Penang without any guidances ( Can map be considered as guidance?! LoL ) So much fun and I'm still overwhelming!

Is it stylish enough? Asking Yan opinion and she said this pic not really good If compared to the previous one. Ha! I really love taking photo now! XD


Happy Birthday to my classmate once again. I'm so kind to be there in Penang celebrating your 18! Happy 18 XD
The photo I and my classmate, Chew Li XD Anyone interested? Ha!

Again lecture and lecture and lecture. My life. I need a normal life!

1 comments:

LucyAyume said...

first two pictures look very cool ^^