Friday, November 12, 2010

Smile? HAHA

There is always sth we unaware of behind the smiling face, the unmistakably thin veil that hard to see through but yet It's easy to dig through it. SMILE, I love smiling but hate faking a smile when I don't want to. Laughter isn't the priority of life but It makes life more livelier.

Faking a smile seems to be practicing 'widely' but from one's eyes we can see the truth.

So this is it! Later I gonna gather at the hall around 2.45pm for some events. SO here goes again me being volunteer. Reaching Perlis wasn't that happy. For 2 days before I was still sick. Flu and stomachache that made me almost fainted and vomited. Oh my! I so dyingly wanna go back as these sicknesses trigger the virus of homesickness in my body. Esp seeing my picture taken with my bro! SO SO SO SWEET! I miss u my bro! The pic taken the day I going back! As the cover of my phone too! XD Cute huh? HA

I respect myself for eating nothing other than 2 ROTI CANAI in the morning, seemingly my appetite growing smaller and smaller? ( Nah, I just sick XD ).

Perlis. Couldn't find a specific word to describe my feeling now, MUET is tomorrow and I've yet done nothing for it! Good luck to myself, hopefully I can get a good band!

1 comments:

WengSee said...

hehe...u slimmed ady...where gt fat?? all the best ya...4 ur muet exam...