Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Messy thoughts

HOME. It's a strong word for me. Many going back today, leaving only 100++ students here in KMP. Desperately want to go home but nothing much I can do to make it true. Wondering why I staying here. 5 days!

The saddening fact wouldn't change albeit how much I wish it. Maybe I'll call my mom up to ease my homesickness as well as discussing some important things with my mom.

16th Nov 2010. 2 months more to go before going back and I really wish that time can actually fly for once. A lot of stuff happening that almost driving me into insanity, trying to get myself up from the black void. I called Yan. Again, I've to thank her for contributing so much time sms-ing me and even talking to me on phone. Relief could be the only word to describe after confiding in her.

1:23:57 This is the calling time I made and we'd have been talking even longer IF I didn't control myself well... From optimistic to pessimistic.
Maybe drowning myself in the world of fantasy can do it? Sleep? Impossible to sleep whole day for me. I decided to take a jog tomorrow morning. Alone. So Nice to see my bro's pic on my phone. A surge of familiarity rushes in whenever I see the pic.

Day 1. I really wanna jot down all the little incidents happen around me. Diary perhaps. Shouldn't waste anymore valuable memory lost in nowhere.

7.30pm. Windy and Icy night again, vividly darkened the surrounding, supposedly I'll be watching TV with my family by now. Funny huh?! I miss every single thing at there. Can I cry IF I wanted to? Not gonna let anything to mess up my life now!

0 comments: