Friday, September 24, 2010

Addicted + Emotional

Addicted to what I'm now doing- blogging!
Emotional is one of the human nature.

This is the first day I write my blog after my 5 days BORING Lecture.
As emotions swirling, surrounded my friend.
I didn't know why my friend acting weirdly emotional,
As first I dunno, But seeing my friend becoming quieter surprised me!
( LoL I know I usually will become emo unexpectedly! But It's nothing related nia! )

So that night I sent one msg to him to encourage him to be more happy,
"Cheer Up Dude! Everything will be fine geh!!! HA"
Seemingly he couldn't shrug off the emo part,
( I mean It's not his first time )
And I can guess what happened again,
But yet the deathly silence I experienced was really peculiar,
Considering he's a man who loves to make joke.

So to the second day,
He seemed upset but was better than the before wanna-die-soon look,
Finally he managed to crack a smile in lecture!
LoL Finally everything settled!
Haha And everyone, I knew what was happening to him!
Love really can make someone emotional sometimes.

0 comments: