Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hari Raya Celebration!

Wearing Baju Melayu was really suffocated!I mean, well, Baju Melayu will be nice and war to put on.
But my assumption was seriously wrong!
It's nice at the beginning but IT turned out me sweat-ed the hell out of me!
Me and Lau

Not really good-looking right? Ha I think so.
Mine one was totally different from the others,
It's Johor style which doesn't have collar.
Thanks to roommate Syaufik for borrowing me the cloth! Ha
It did look NICE for me! LoL

Me and Ang JPP seh!

The ceremony began at 2pm,
which we all had already done preparing all the food for the celebration.
But unfortunately, many of us have to sit outside to befriended with the wild wind and hot sun!
So we took real many photos. Ha

Yo! A3 Boys!
The ceremony began,
Can you all see that?
Those were the food that we prepared for the celebration,
Or we can say it as competition.
( The one who decorated nicely will be rewarded )

Delicious?!
EAT EAT EAT
We never stopped taking photo!
Ha.. So many photos taken

Me and Khee ( Handsome guy! LoL )
Not me! Ha

Me and Taye! JB dude!

Big SIS!!! JB 'GIRL'!


Our Kuliah!!!

LoVEly ya? Ha

This was my first time ever put on the Malay Attire.
Our class never won the competition but Khee class did ( My roommate geh! HA )
It's cool to experience new thing! Ha

0 comments: