Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mid Autumn Festival

Mid Autumn Festival or we usually call it Moon cake festival was over just days ago,
Literally, It means reunion.
But this year, I've no chance to be with my family but my KMP friends.

22nd September 2010, It's also my daughter birthday! Happy Birthday to you She Mei!
Turning 18 LoL, Should be more matured la. Ha
Although no official ceremony like Malay New Year,
But we ourselves organized one event for this happily-ever-after festival.

So, let's get into details what happened on that day.
We all gathered at Cafe B at around 8 something,
( Which we should be there at 8 sharply )

"Dataran Perdana" was the place where our celebration took place,
Thank GOD that the weather was fine that day!
All started to light up their lantern! LoL
But pitifully, Pei Ee was sick so she was not able to play with us,
normally she will be the craziest among the craziest.
But that day she just lied there and slept.
( Luckily she looks better now! )
So we walked around the whole school with our LOVELY lantern,
which cost a lot nia.

And 2 best ARTIST ever sang some songs to make the surrounding more merrier.
Ha. It's so NICE!
Shouting and screaming their lung out to announce the world that they actually know how to sing!
Ha. Just some expressions to describe. No offence! Ha.
So after the long journey,
We went back to "Dataran Perdana"'
Okay. This was where I going INSANE.
Okay we just played lantern only.

And I dunno who the hell began to make our light died out! ( Lantern I mean! )
Should be the BEST SINGER!

At here I've to mention one specific name! LOH KHANG CHUAN!!!
He's, well, my roommate TECHNICALLY, but he made my lantern died out until I've lost counts of how many times did my diminish.
So were the others!
Argh! I've to outrun them!

I lighted it up, It died out,
I lighted it up, It died out,
I lighted it up, It died out,
( Not the wind, but HUMAN BEINGS! )
I dunno how many times I lighted it up! LoL
Thanks to my dearest friends making ma as their target!

LoL
Although time and time again my light was being died out!
But It's really fun! Ha..
We that day really screamed all the hell outta us,
All tensions and tiredness were vanished!
Ha. What a wonderful night!
The celebration ended with the transferring-of-light-from-one-to-one ceremony.
We silently wished all our wished will come true.

Again,
HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL TO ALL!
HAPPY B'DAY TO SHE MEI!!!

0 comments: