Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surrealism

I realize that I recently love to indulge myself in the world of fantasy,
The surreal world.

Mesmerized and captivated by the fictitious world.
In the world of fantasy,
there is no sad ending,

I love the way the authors playing with words to describe the feelings of the characters,
I love the way that there will always be good versus evil in the story,
I love the way that there will always have mysteries to be unfolded,
I love the way that there will always have good ending at the end of the story.

It's unbelievably profound to understand that why the hell the reality is much very different.
To be precise, the world is in shambles.
The whole world just about to rupture,
I only can see the aura of darkness shrouded the world.
None that looks much alike to the world of fantasy.
It's just so surreal to me.

0 comments: