Friday, September 17, 2010

Intoxication ( Meeting old friends jor )

Have you guys ever been feeling intoxicated?
I mean, not the drunken state of intoxication,
But It's more to the feeling of overwhelming.

17.09.2010

Meeting my best friends ever today!
It's fun thinking of going out again!
LoL. Cast away the thoughts of assignments,
Seeing Yan today, she said she became fatter and fatter,
But obviously she just be a bit plump,
Not that plump jor, just a bit round her face. Ha..
but everything looks perfectly nice for her.
So don't worry Yan! HA!

Sing K was our priority,
considering their plight of not entering Red Box for months,
It's been tough for them I think.

We able to sing all the high key song!
Yan was so tiring of hitting the key.
Ha. She sang a few at the beginning and then took a LONG rest.
Me, surprisingly hitting all the notes but lower the key! HA!
Tang was feeling sick so she couldn't do well today,
And Veevee was all the same. HAHAHAHAHA
Which to our surprise,
We managed to stay ALIVE after all! HA!!!

Movie! Piranha!
The movie was real bloody!
And It's 18PL? I dunno?! Am I correct?
LoL. Isn't that I look 18 enough?
HA! They all wanted me to show my IC to prove I'm overage!
It seems like I'm still young? MAYBE?! HAHA

The movie was damn bloody.
But IF 3D was available for this movie,
I think It'll be damn nice!
Some parts of the movie really did scare the hell out of me!
Sudden popping out from nowhere!
Sudden shouting and crying!
It indeed catch my interest!!! LoL
Nice movie!!!

After that!
We went to have our lunch!
I dunno the name of the shop but it's in Johor Jaya that I know!
HA... We all ordered fish and chips except Veevee ordered a baked rice.
Oh my God! It's nice to have ice kacang!
The feeling of the ICE instant melting in my mouth,
Oh no! I feel good!
SO happy to meet my good friends here.

And congrats them for all passing the first semester examination!
What a good news!

4 comments:

Eun said...

i behsong tat guy din check my IC==
u look younger than me ><

i dun wan look fat plump or round lo


n tat not ice kacang la! hahahahaha

Kai Jie said...

haha...
But no choice because I did look younger! Haha
just a bit cute ok?! LoL
Then what's that?!

Eun said...

arrrr i dun wan look old lo><!
i oso wan cute ha! XD


did u see got kacang on tat ice ??

Kai Jie said...

LoL... I didn't see any kacang but It definitely have ICE on iT! HAHA