Monday, September 13, 2010

Gathering 2

Really Really disappointed,
The word Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my feeling.

Meeting my another gang of former schoolmates today,
We went Redbox, ( which I really didn't go for a long time ),
Movie!!!

There were total 9 of us.
The greeting from the counter
( "Hey, do you guys have student cards?
Do you guys have red box card? )
Sounded unusually familiar to me,
We got room number 26. Haha...

The familiarity rushed back once again to me as i stepped into the dark room,
The dim light and the TV set.
Ohmygodness! Is it real?!
So we began.
What really interesting is,
Our LOVELY Zi Hern danced for the song Gee
And Our ADORABLE Vivian acting her usual cutenessssssssssssssss,
LoL What a wonderful day!I really did miss you guys a lot ya!

The room was cold man!
Really did freeze me out!
We sang till 3pm before going to season for our HIGH TEA.
LoL 3pm?! Should have eaten I think.
We got out from the freezing room and took a bus to CS

CS was still that many people.
The never-ending crowds.
We went season to grab some food.
FOOD!
Much to our surprise,
We managed to eat up the main courses although IT's already quarter to 3?!
I picked Fish and Chips as my HIGH TEA.
We met Wei Shen too!

The above-mentioned disappointment wasn't about the gathering today,
It's nothing related.
What I disappointed is about the movie.
Resident Evil After Life.
The beginning of the story was kinda confusing me,
I really dunno why the hell Alice wanna kill all those armies of Umbrella?
And who the heck is the guy that so powerful?
The unanswered questions remains unanswered I think.
Not really disappointed but when compared to those previous one,
I rated this as Not Good because the before one having much element of surprise!

I should have believed my dear friend, Seck Khee.
Haha... But really IT's not that bad.
I just DISAPPOINTED,
Not saying that NOT GOOD to watch at all.

0 comments: