Thursday, September 16, 2010

When In Rome

I think I'm seriously turning lazy after having a few days holiday over here in JB.
Yeah! But the bad news is, the holiday will be over soon!

Working hard for whole day but none's paid off.
Fruitless work was driving me insane!
So I think I deserve 1 day off at least.

First I started off my afternoon by continuing my novel,
'Blood Promise'
It's really fun to temporarily cast the idea of assignments aside.

LoL
I searched for any sign of movie through PPS,
And found one which can entertain me the most I think,

'When In Rome'
The story describes a young lady,
( Or perhaps I thought she's young. )
Should be getting married around her age,
The young lady went to Rome,
And accidentally did something stupid,
Picking up the coins which shouldn't be picked,
The coin's owner will be seriously attracted by the one who picking up the coin.
A lot of comedy began.
It's funny! HA...
And so do the main character,

The lady thought that their love wasn't real,
but at last he really did fall in love with the lady.
How lovely is that? HA
It's worth watching it,
considering it as a treat to myself half way through my work.
( But It ISN'T DONE yet! )

0 comments: