Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Procrastination

Time passes so fast that I was almost oblivious to it.
5 days more before going back to KMP.

Now only I realized procrastination isn't doing any good to me.
Rather than doing nothing,
I started off doing my work today.

What a boring day to stay still at home.
It's really not fun at all!
Considering sitting whole day with book upon book,
work upon work.
But I've been putting it off long enough,
So I was forced to do my work.

The progress was not satisfactory to me.
I've only done half of the Chapter 11 ( Business assignment )
Maths Differentiation. LoL...

Hours of continually working on something making me insane,
I mean not the real insane but dizzying!
Hopefully I can finish it as soon as possible!
So without delaying, I have to continue soon,
Bye, Mr. Procrastinate!
I wouldn't want to see you again!

0 comments: