Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Break Fast ^^

Have you guys ever had chance to break fast with all your Malays friends?
Just an hour ago, we all were sitting properly,
with formal clothes.
waiting patiently to break fast.

It's quite a good experience as we have to finish up the food with our bare hand,
( I've tried a few times already, kinda knowing how to use. Ha. )
We were called to gather at around 5.45pm,
After at around 6.20,
We were asked to line up to get food.

Waiting is expecting,
Silently, we're all waiting for the time to come,
Looking at the food made me kinda hungry.
HUNGER ( Although I've once again tried to fasting and I successfully fast-ed. )
But the food was still irresistible to me.
7.34pm!!!
Time to eat!

It's a special experience to me.
Ha. Break fast together.
OMG!!! My business assignment!
I gotta finish it today!
What a spoiler! @.@

0 comments: