Sunday, September 19, 2010

PISS!

What the hell is happening to me again?
Moodiness?! Oh shit! Not again!!! Please!
It's the day we all HAVE TO back to KMP.

Today morning, I mean yesterday midnight or whatever.
( Time isn't much important here LOL )
Insomnia took over my consciousness,
Sleep just wouldn't come.
Whenever I slept, I just felt like I was utterly and completely awake.
To hell with that!
After 12 hours of non-stop-self-tormented trip,
We finally reached here in Perlis.
It's tiring considering that I slept a little.

Back to KMP.
Okay, I'm quite happy to meet my friends here.
I mean not the exhilarating, exuberant and overwhelming excitement,
But It's happy too.
When I was back here, Khee and Syaufik were already back.
Both looking tired.

I'm not really happy to be back!
The 'turbulence' wasn't over yet!
I mean I was in the state of will-be-falling-asleep-anytime-anywhere,
But I've to clean my room too!
Thanks to those ADORABLE spiders again!
I would love to KILL you all sincerely!

Done cleaning my room,
And the little ants backbreakingly moving on my table,
Creating a small party on my table.
I'M DAMN PISSED OFF! LoL

Really sorry to Seck Khee, Syaufik and Kang Chuan,
( My Roommates )
I dunno why I acting so moody today,
But your tolerance is what I appreciate more.
Really LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Ha..
( Friendship-kind of love! )

1 comments:

Eun said...

i oso not happy to go back kampar arr =( i wan jb geh life~

LOVE hahaha.. no nid wat friendship kind love la.. i know tat's not gay kind love.. i know geh i know gehXD